Is this your need to get Hygienic Food ?
As a Smart Homemaker, how do you judge the Quality of Vegetables, you purchase ?
- You see it very closely, without Mask, headcap.
- You touch or press it by bare hands, Nibble.
- You handle at least 5 samples, before buying.
- Another ugly method is to Lick each fruit for Taste, if allowed to.
Sounds Crazy, Madness !
- At least 20 Buyers, Traders have touched or pressed the Vegetable you are buying Right Now ! and plan for Dinner today.( it happens in Super Market, Kirana Shop, Mandi and Online Apps)
- The porter was sitting on the goni for 2 hours and carried it to your retailer. The Hawker taken it to whole area open on Cart, on the dusty roads. Visitors in Super mall mishandled before buying. STOP STOP STOP
How can you Control it / STOP this ? Do you have a Choice ????
- Your Super market, Kirana Shop, Hawker and Online App startup, do not Own land, do not Cultivate anything.
- They simply Dump vegetables from Mandi or collection centre to your Home.
Sorry – They don’t have Choice.