Since 2004, Anita Exim has worked closely with many SME and MNC companies to support them in implementation Indian Foreign Trade Policy compliance, Export Incentives, FTAs, CEPA and with International Trade facilities, Setting up and improving Business Operation related to Foreign Trade and domestic Commercial Tax structures.
- Hands-on experience in Indian Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures.
- Knowledge and practical analysis of International Trade Regulations, Free Trade Agreements, CEPA / CECA (Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement) Agreements between countries, in-depth study of Non-Trade Barriers.
- Conceptual clarity on Global Trade Compliance.
Core experience handling Imports, Exports for MNCs like
- Sandvik Asia Pvt. Ltd. (Swedish MNC)
- Walter Tools India Ltd. (German MNC)
- Jotun India Pvt. Ltd. (Norwegian MNC)
- General Motors India P Ltd. (US MNC)
Anita Exim approaches every client’s business as if it were our own. We believe a consulting firm should be more than an advisor. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, align our incentives with their objectives, and collaborate to unlock the full potential of their business. This builds deep and enjoyable relationships.
The right approach is necessary for the right outcome. Anita Exim approaches work by applying its external knowledge to your organization’s internal way of doing work. We know that in order to maximize the potential of success for your company we need to shape our expert advice in a way that applies to your way of doing business. This allows us to create rich relationships with our clients.